Price And Quantity
- 2200.00 - 2333.00 INR
- 2300 INR
- Cytocarb 450mg Injection is used in the treatment of ovarian cancer and small cell lung cancer. It shows its working by stopping or slowing down the growth of cancer cells.
- Suitable For All
Cytocarb 450mg Injection is given as an injection into veins under the supervision of a doctor. Your doctor will decide what dose is necessary and how often you need to take it. This will depend on what you are being treated for and may change from time to time. You should take it exactly as your doctor has advised. Taking it in the wrong way or taking too much can cause very serious side effects. It may take several weeks or months for you to see or feel the benefits but do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to.
Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and increased liver enzyme are some common side effects of this medicine. This medicine may reduce the number of blood cells (decrease red blood and white blood cells) in your blood, thereby, increasing the susceptibility to infections or bleeding. Inform your doctor if you notice fever, sore throat, chills, unusual bleeding or bruising, and dark urine. Regular blood tests are required to check your blood cells along with heart, liver, and blood uric acid levels.
You must inform your doctor if you experience allergic reactions with injection such as skin rash, itching, and trouble breathing. Many other medicines can affect, or be affected by, this medicine so let your healthcare team know all medications you are using. This medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. The use of effective contraception by both males and females during treatment is important to avoid pregnanc
USES OF CYTOCARB INJECTION
- Ovarian cancer
- Small cell lung cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF CYTOCARB INJECTION
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Low blood platelets
- Increased liver enzymes
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand)
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- in box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
B No Room No. 11, Plot 15/37 2nd Floor, Dadi Santuk Lane, Chira Bazar, Kalbadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India